Part 5 – Technology and Computers

My PDCCC There is an essential system for you, as a student, to know at PDCCC that is called MY PDCCC Through this system students can access Blackboard Student Email Virginia Wizard Student Information

2013 – 2014 Quick Facts

Quick Facts 2013 - 2014 About Paul D. Camp Community College Opened in 1971, Paul D. Camp Community College is a public two-year educational institution with campuses in Franklin and Suffolk, and a Center in

2012 – 2013 Quick Facts

Quick Facts 2012 - 2013 A supporter of education, Paul D. Camp, along with his brothers, founded the lumber company, Camp Manufacturing Company in 1887. It was later known as Union Camp Corp., and finally

Safety & Security Quick Reference Guide

Dear colleagues, This Quick Reference Guide addresses common emergencies or situations and outlines initial and follow-on actions required during such events. College employees are responsible for familiarizing themselves with the current version of the PDCCC

Atomic Learning at PDCCC

  Atomic Learning is an online technology training and professional development tool for educators. Atomic Learning allows you to learn at your own pace on your time schedule. To access Atomic Learning for PDCCC, follow


I have a Financial Aid problem. What is SAP issue? Will it just go away in time? SAP stands for Satisfactory Academic Progress. When you are in danger of failing or have failed to meet

2013-14 Goals

PDCCC and Chancellor’s Goals Supporting Achieve 2015 July 2013 through June 2014 GOAL: ACCESS Increase the number of individuals who are educated and trained by Virginia’s Community Colleges by 50,000 to an annual total of