This Office of Assessment and Research provides data on student success such as retention rates, course completion rates, graduation rates, and transfer rates. Some of the data is provided to meet state and federal mandates. The data assists the administration and faculty to identify outcome areas of success and in making decisions on areas that need additional strategies to improve performance.
In accordance with disclosure requirements set forth by the Council on Higher Education Accreditation and the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges, PDCCC makes available its Statement of Goals for Student Achievement and Success of Students in Achieving These Goals. Questions about this statement may be addressed to the Office of the Vice President of Academic and Student Development. The documents below present additional information on PDCCC’s retention rates, grade distributions, graduation rates, and transfer rates.
Retention Rates by Program
IPEDS Fall Enrollment- Student Body Diversity
- IPEDS Fall Enrollment 2015-16
- IPEDS Fall Enrollment 2014-15
- IPEDS Fall Enrollment 2013-14
- IPEDS Fall Enrollment 2012-13
- IPEDS 12-month Enrollment 2011-12
IPEDS Graduation Rates by Sex and Gender
- IPEDS Graduation Rates (2015-16)
- IPEDS Graduation Rates (2014-15)
- IPEDS Graduation Rates (2013-14)
- IPEDS Graduation Rates (2012-13)
- IPEDS Graduation Rates (2011-12)
State Council of Higher Education for Virginia (SCHEV) Data