How to Become a Student
There are five easy steps in the registration process:
- The first step to becoming a student at Paul D. Camp Community College is to complete an application. We now have an online application process that we encourage all future students to use. Future students may still fill out a paper application that is available at PDCCC, or that can be printed from our website, Print Application Now
- Submit college/university and high school transcripts if appropriate. For more information see the Transfer Information section.
- Take Placement Tests (if necessary) at the appropriate location. Please contact the Admissions Office to schedule a testing time. The testing dates are listed on our website.
- Meet with a PDCCC counselor to discuss your test results and select your classes. For a listing of classes offered, see our schedule of classes.
- Pay tuition and fees by deadline using the available payment options.