Transcript requests received after December 22, 2015 will be processed during the week of January 4, 2016.
There are different ways to request an official PDCCC transcript:
1. Write to the following address:
Admissions and Records Office
Paul D. Camp Community College
P. O. Box 737
Franklin, VA 23851
2. Send a request by fax to 757.569.6773 (Franklin) or 757.925.6370 (Suffolk)
3. Complete a form in person at any Admissions & Records Office.
4. Request Online through the Student Information System (SIS).
5. Fill out an Online Transcript Request Form
To request a transcript, please include your name, number of copies needed, and where transcript should be sent and your signature. There is no charge.
Please allow 5 business days for processing.