What is the On Ramp Program?
The On Ramp Program assist dislocated workers with tuition, books and fees in an effort to successfully transition them back into the workforce through short-term certificate programs. Continuing education/workforce programs as well as credit courses are encouraged.
Benefits of the Program:
- Receive Financial Assistance to pay for Tuition, Books, Supplies and Fees
- Receive assistance and support of a Career Pathways Coach
- Formulate and develop a Career Pathway (Program of Study) for employment
- Use the Virginia Educational Wizard to identify interests, skills, and work values
- Receive a credential, such as a Certificate, License, or Associate Degree
- Information about employment resources and services
- Details about the academic resources available