On-Ramp Forms

To be considered for assistance, please bring in the following:

  • 2 Forms of Identification: i.e. Driver’s License, Social Security Card, Birth Certificate, Passport (required)
  • DD-214, Report of Transfer or Discharge Paper (If Military)
  • School Records/Identification Card (if applicable)
  • Work Permit (if applicable)
  • Public Assistance/Social Service Records (if applicable)
  • Selective Service Registration- if male (required)
  • Unemployment Insurance benefits award letter/VEC statement (required)
  • Letter of layoff (required)
  • Trade Act Entitlement letter (if applicable)

Other paperwork will be completed with On-Ramp Career Coach.