Paul D. Camp Community College provides diverse learning opportunities to enhance the quality of life for students and the community.
The College operationalizes this mission by providing…
- Access to higher education for students and promotes their success and goal attainment.
- Curricula in university parallel programs that facilitate transfer to senior institutions.
- Career and technical programs that are responsive to the needs of students and employers.
- A developmental studies program to help students meet college-level learning expectations.
- Workforce training, services and life-long learning opportunities.
- Students with the skills and values needed to function effectively in their world.
- Support for partnerships for the development, growth and renewal of the service region.
- Adequate personnel, financial resources, facilities and technology to support its programs and services.
- Emergency preparedness planning, training and promotion.