CashCourse is a free online financial education resource designed for college students and recent graduates to help them tackle the growing problems of student debt and money management issues. It is provided by The National Endowment for Financial Education (NEFE), a non-profit organization dedicated to improving the well-being of all Americans.
Part of academic success is having a clear understanding of how to manage money so a student can continue to work toward a degree. This resource will help students think about finances in an educated way as they pursue higher education.
The site provides financial literacy information addressing a range of topics, such as:
* Financial Basics (budgeting and using credit and debit cards)
* Paying for College (understanding financial aid and repaying student loans)
* College Life (renting an apartment and studying abroad)
* The World of Work (understanding employee benefits and preparing taxes)
The Web site features:
* Dynamic articles, worksheets, calculators and quizzes
* A dictionary of financial terms
* An interactive “Budget Wizard” tool
Visit the CashCourse site for free online financial information.