PDCCC students applying for SSS must meet the following requirements:
- enrollment in a degree program (AA&S or AAS);
- enrolled in at least six semester hours;
- have academic need (need a tutor or have low placement test scores); and
- meet at least one of the following:
- currently receive need-based financial aid (Pell) or low-income individual
- have a physical or learning disability; or
- be a first-generation college student (neither parent graduated from a four-year college, or university).
- Submit a completed Student Support Services Application and all required paperwork.
- Meet with the SSS Director or a Counselor.