Students can now access Office 365 for free! Just follow the steps below.
- Go to the Office 365 Download Site.
- Use your full student email address as your username, and your student password to log into the site and access the download. (e.g. email@example.com)
- You must be a current student.
- Your desktop/laptop must be running a minimum of either Windows 7 or Windows 8 in order for Office 365 to install.
- You can install the product on up to 5 devices at a time.
In order to install Office 365 on your mobile device(s), you will need to go to the appropriate app store and download ‘Office Mobile for Office 365′. This should be a free download.
The software is provided for your convenience. Installation will be done at your own risk. No Support will be provided by the college IT Help Desk or any other Virginia Community College entity for this software. The integrity of your data is your personal responsibility, and it is recommended that you have an up-to-date backup of your hard disk before downloading the software. Paul D. Camp Community College cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your computer system that may occur while using the software.