Paul D. Camp Community College on Your iPhone®, iPod® touch, iPad®, or your Android device.
Connect to PDCCC resources on-the-go with our mobile app for iPhone®, iPod® touch, iPad® or your Android device. The application is available for download free from the Apple® App Store or the Google Play Store. Search for the VCCS. After downloading and installing the app, just tap the app to open it. “Pick Your College” is the first thing you will see. You will see each of the 23 colleges in the Virginia Community College System (VCCS). Scroll down and select Paul D. Camp. The app remembers the last college you selected so the next time you open the app, it will show the PDCCC mobile app page.
Version 2 of the VCCS app was released on July 26, 2013. This version allows you to sign-in to MyPDCCC and register for classes, view your financial aid, view your grades, and change your personal information all from your smartphone!
The next version tentatively scheduled for November will allow you to pay for your classes.
Never get lost again. Find out exactly where PDCCC sites are located. The PDCCC buildings are Franklin Campus, Suffolk Campus, Smithfield Center and Workforce Development. Find addresses and telephone numbers.
Search the PDCCC Course Catalog for descriptions of courses often offered at the college.
- Tap the mobile SIS app
- Tap PS Sign-in and enter your MyPDCCC Username and Password
- Tap Financials to view your Financial Aid
- Tap Class Schedule and select a term to see your class schedule
- Tap Academics to see your grades
- PDCCC does not enter data into Exam Schedule
- Tap Class search to find classes and check class status. You can also perform a Class Search without logging in through the PS Sign-in app
- Tap Enrollment to register for classes, drop and add classes, view your advisor information, and check enrollment dates
- Tap on your Info to update your address, phone numbers, and email addresses
- Tap Go to Full Site to go to the complete website
Find details about campus events and the academic calendar.
Read the latest news from PDCCC.
View photos from our official PDCCC Flickr site.
Stay up to date with the latest speakers and events video content from the PDCCC YouTube channel.
Blackboard Mobile Learn
Blackboard Mobile Learn makes it easier for you to keep up with your courses by letting you access them whenever and wherever you want.
In need of assistance, here are some helpful contacts to put you in touch with the information and resources you need.
Browse the library catalog and resources.
Facebook is a social utility that connects you to PDCCC. Get the latest news and photos from PDCCC!
Follow PDCCC on Twitter for the latest news and information.
… on the second page …
Cannot find the phone number for your instructor? Search using the first or last name for any PDCCC faculty and staff to find telephone numbers, room numbers and email addresses.
Paul D. Camp Community College uses PDCCC Alert to immediately contact you during a major crisis or emergency. PDCCC Alert delivers important emergency alerts, notifications and updates to you on all your devices. Register today.