SIS is the Student Information System. SIS is used to:
- Finding User Name
- How to Add a Class or Search for a Class
- To View Unofficial Transcript
- View Financial Aid awards
Help accessing and using SIS:
- Access SIS through MyPDCCC
- You will be identified in SIS with an emplid.
- An emplid is a number that uniquely identifies you and is not your social security number
- Detailed instructions for using SIS
- How to register
- How to make a payment
- Quick Reference navigation for SIS
The free Adobe Acrobat reader is needed to view the SIS reference guide.
Help: If you have problems using SIS, contact the Helpdesk at email@example.com or 757.569.6762.