To set an Out of Office reply in OWA
- Log into OWA webmail
- Click on the cog next to your name on the top right hand corner of the screen and select OPTIONS
- From Options, select Organize email
- On the right side of the screen, select Set up an automatic reply message
from the shortcuts menu
- Select the START and END dates for your message, as well as the time of the day it is to start and end.
- Key in the message
- DO NOT select to send replies to people outside of PDCCC. When doing so, it confirms to spam that they have reached a “real” address.
- After setting up be sure to SAVE