You will be notified when this resource is available to use.
A person needing to reserve a college vehicle should use either OWA or Outlook Client on their desktop to make the request. When you schedule the use of the vehicle, you will receive a reply letting you know that the request has been accepted or declined. If it is declined, the email will tell you who has reserved the vehicle for that time.
If you feel that your request is more urgent than the person who currently has the vehicle requested, you may:
- Directly talk to the person who has reserved the vehicle
- Contact the person who is responsible for the use of the vehicle
- Franklin general vehicles (Franklin Admissions Office)
- Franklin Nursing Van (Nursing Administrative Assistant)
- Franklin Workforce Van (Workforce Office)
- Hobbs Vans (Hobbs Admissions Office)
Vehicles are named:
|#Franklin Car||#Franklin Van|
|#Franklin Nursing Van||#Franklin Workforce Van|
|#Hobbs Large Van||#Hobbs Small Van|