This Scholarship is available for Spring Semester Only.
Amount: One scholarship at $500 for Spring Semester
- Applicant must have a minimum GPA of 2.0 if currently or recently enrolled in high school or continued education, or GED (transcript or GED scores must be attached to application).
- Applicant must demonstrate a financial need (a paragraph describing financial need must be attached to application).
- Applicant must be enrolled in a certificate or degree program at Paul D. Camp Community College’s Smithfield Center.
- Applicant must have a Smithfield address.
- Applicant must submit a 200 to 500 word essay on “The Importance of Community Service Organizations”
The PDCCC Scholarship Committee will make the award of this scholarship.