This Scholarship is available for Fall and Spring Semesters.
This scholarship was established in memory of Bertella C. Westbrook, RN, who was a staunch advocate of education and the nursing profession.
- Letter of acceptance into the RN Program at PDCCC (must be attached to application)
- Resident of College Service area (Cities of Franklin and Suffolk, Counties of Isle of Wight and Southampton)
- Three letters of recommendation, referencing character, potential for leadership in school activities, and community work (must be attached to application)
- Financial Need (paragraph describing financial aid must be attached to application)
- Short Essay on why you chose the nursing profession (must be attached to application)
The College Scholarship Committee makes selection.