This Scholarship is available for Fall and Spring Semesters.
This scholarship was established in memory of Bertella C. Westbrook, RN, who was a staunch advocate of education and the nursing profession.
- Letter of acceptance into the RN Program at PDCCC must be attached to application.
- Applicant must be a resident of the college’s service area (cities of Franklin and Suffolk, Counties of Isle of Wight and Southampton).
- Letters of recommendation should reference character, potential for leadership in school activities, and community work.
- Applicant must demonstrate a financial need (paragraph describing financial aid must be included with application).
- Applicant must submit a short essay on why you chose the nursing profession (must be included with application).
The PDCCC Scholarship Committee will make the award of this scholarship.