This Scholarship Is Open To Graduating High School Seniors.
Amount: $5,000 over two years ($2,500 first year; $2,500 second year, contingent on attainment of 2.50 or higher GPA for first year)
Funded by the Ruth Camp Campbell Foundation, the Camp-Younts Foundation,and the Camp Foundation.
- Available to graduating high school seniors residing in Franklin, Suffolk, Southampton County, or Isle of Wight County
- 2.50 or higher GPA (high school transcripts must be attached to application)
- Must be enrolled for at least 12 semester credits in a certificate or degree program at PDCCC for both fall and spring semesters.
- Essay on how attending Paul D Camp Community College will help you reach your educational goals (must be attached to application)
- Cannot also be recipient of Bobby B. Worrell Scholarship
The Paul D. Camp Scholarship Committee will make the award of this scholarship.