This Scholarship is available for Fall Semester only
- Applicant must be enrolled in/declared a major in the Early Childhood Development program at PDCCC.
- Applicant can be a full-time or part-time student.
- Applicant must have completed at least one year of Early Childhood Development coursework at the time of the award.
- Applicant must be a resident of Suffolk, Virginia.
- Applicant must be currently employed in-field, as demonstrated by employer letter(s) of reference for a regulated childcare facility. If self-employed as a Family Care Home Provider, the home must be licensed and parents/customers may provide the letter(s) of reference.
- Applicant must provide two letters of reference, in addition to the employee letter of reference described above.
The College Scholarship Committee makes the selection.