This Scholarship is available for Spring Semester only.
Amount: Two $250 Scholarships will be awarded each Spring Semester
- Applicant must have a GPA of 2.5 or above if currently or recently enrolled in high school or higher education (transcript or GED scores must be attached to application).
- Applicant must demonstrate a financial need (paragraph describing financial need must be attached to application).
- Applicant must be enrolled in a certificate or degree program with classes at PDCCC’s Smithfield Center.
- Applicant must be a resident of Isle of Wight County.
- Applicant must submit a 250-500 word essay on “How This Scholarship Might Assist Me in Obtaining My Educational and/or Career Goals” (must be attached to application).
- Applicant must have two letters of reference.
The PDCCC Scholarship Committee makes selection