This Scholarship is available for Fall Semester Only.
The Classified Staff Council (CSC) was formed in the early seventies to serve as a voice for classified staff and to contribute to the advancement of Paul D. Camp Community College through educational and community services.
The CSC also serves the students of Paul D. Camp Community College. Therefore, this scholarship is designed to assist a student that needs a little extra help with tuition, books, and legitimate educational supplies to continue their studies at PDCCC.
- Applicant must be a current PDCCC student pursuing an Associate of Arts & Science Degree in an administrative, clerical or business field.
- Applicant must have completed 12 credit hours at PDCCC.
- Applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher. Transcripts must be attached to the application.
- Applicant must include/attach two (2) letters of reference to include one letter from a PDCCC faculty member who has knowledge of your character and educational interest.
- Applicant must include a 250- to 300-word essay stating how this scholarship would help the student to pursue their goals and why that is important to the applicant.
College Scholarship Committee makes selection.