This Scholarship is available for Fall Semester Only.
Amount: Up to $1,500 to cover tuition for two semesters, contingent on maintaining a minimum 2.50 GPA ($750 each for the fall and spring semester)
- Resident of the College’s service area, preferably from Suffolk
- Acceptance into the RN program at PDCCC (copy of acceptance letter must be attached to application)
- Demonstrated financial need
- Plan to work in service area upon graduation.
- Two letters of recommendation, referencing character and community work
- High school or college transcripts, if applicable (transcripts must be attached to application)
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Essay explaining why you merit the scholarship, including financial need (essay must be attached to application)
The College Scholarship Committee makes selection.