This Scholarship is available for Spring Semester only.
- Available to any person who would like to enroll for college work after having been out of school or college for at least three years
- Applicant must have a high school diploma or GED (transcript or GED scores must be attached to application).
- Financial circumstances of the applicant may be considered a factor in granting the scholarship (paragraph describing financial need must be included with application).
- Applicant must submit a short paragraph explaining how this award would be beneficial to you (must be included with application).
- Must have a 2.0 GPA or higher, and two letter of references.
The PDCCC Scholarship Committee will make the award of this scholarship.