Student Loans

In our committment to providing a debt-free education for our students, Paul D. Camp Community College does not participate in the Federal Loan programs.

We do accept scholarships, payments from employers, and provide free Federal grant funds.  We also offer a tuition payment plan, to break payments up.

Students who wish to borrow money for education should first check with their local bank or credit union for a personal (non-education) loan.  Many will provide their established customers with a small line of credit.