The State Board for Community Colleges has approved the following tuition and fee rates effective for the Fall Semester 2014.
The following rates are effective beginning FALL 2014:
- Virginia Resident-Military/E-Rate/Contract $138.15/credit hour
- Out-of-State Military Contract Rate $138.15/credit hour
- Out-of-State Contract Rate $216.15/credit hour
- Out-of-State Resident $332.75/credit hour
- Out-of-State E-rate $238.15/credit hour
This includes a $8.50 technology fee per credit hour; student activity fee of $1.40 per credit hour; and an auxiliary fee of .75 per credit hour.
For out-of-state students, an additional $18.00 capital fee per credit hour is included.
Residency status is determined by the College Admissions Office.
Some distance learning courses may not qualify for the E-rate.