The State Board for Community Colleges has approved the following tuition and fee rates effective for the Fall Semester 2017.
The following rates are effective beginning FALL 2017:
- Virginia Resident-Military/E-Rate/Contract $141.75/credit hour
- Out-of-State Military Contract Rate $173.40/credit hour
- Out-of-State Business Contract Rate $233.40/credit hour
- Out-of-State Resident $350.00/credit hour
- Out-of-State E-rate $255.40/credit hour
VA Resident/Military Contract/Dual Enrollment/e‐Rate/Reciprocal includes technology fee ($8.50 per credit hour), student activity fee ($1.40 per credit hour), auxiliary fee ($.75 per credit hour).
Out‐of‐state/e‐Rate(out‐of‐state)/Business Contract(out‐of‐state)/Military (resides outside VA) includes technology fee, student activity fee, auxiliary fee, and capital fee ($21.00 per credit hour).
Residency status is determined by the College Admissions Office.
Some distance learning courses may not qualify for the E-rate.