View your Account On-line
- Go to: My PDCCC
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click Log In.
- Click VCCS SIS: Student Information System.
- Click Self Service.
- Click Student Center.
- Click on Account Inquiry under Finances.
Tuition Payment Deadline: Check the Academic Calendar each semester for this date.
Class Back Outs: Classes will be backed out for not paying by the close of the tuition payment deadline each semester. Students must drop classes on their own after the drop/add period and before the last day to drop for a refund date or they will be held responsible for the cost of the classes.
Ways to Pay:
- Pay online – Make convenient electronic payments from your checking or savings account or with your MasterCard or Visa card
- Pay using a monthly payment plan (TMS)
- Pay in person at the Business Office by cash, check or credit card (Visa or MasterCard)
- PDCCC Franklin Main Campus
- PDCCC Workforce Development Center, Franklin
- PDCCC Oliver Hobbs Campus, Suffolk
- PDCCC at Smithfield Site
- Pay by mail by sending checks or money orders made payable to Paul D. Camp Community College to one of the Business Offices. Be sure to include the students’ full name, address, SIS ID/EmplID, and a phone number with the payment. Payments for books and supplies should be referred to and paid separately at the Bookstore.
PO Box 737
Franklin, VA 23851
PO Box 500
Suffolk, VA 23439
|PDCCC at Smithfield
253 James Street
Smithfield, VA 23430
Payment by employer or sponsor: a guarantee of payment on company letterhead is necessary
Financial Aid Students: If you are getting financial aid and/or scholarships, call the Financial Aid Office at 757.569.6715 (Franklin) or 757.925.6346 (Suffolk) after signing up for classes to check on your awards and to find out if there is a balance you will need to pay
Returned Check Fee
A fee of $35.00 will be assessed for any check returned to the college.
Refund of Tuition and Fees
Students shall be eligible for a refund of tuition and fees for those credit hours dropped during the published add/drop period for each term. Payments for courses cancelled by the college shall be refunded automatically. Refunds for a given term shall begin processing after the published Last Day to Drop for a Tuition Refund.
Community Education & Community Service students shall be eligible for a refund for a course that is dropped prior to the first meeting of the course and for any course cancelled by the college.
Debts to the College
Students who maintain a debt to the college will not be permitted to register or to attend classes. The college will not issue transcripts, certificates, or degrees, until all debts are paid in full to the college. For more information please contact Cheryl Sparrow at 757-825-2945.
Business Office Hours of Operation
Standard Business Hours
Franklin Campus: 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
Workforce Development Center Franklin: 8:00 to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday
Suffolk Campus: 8:00am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday
PDCCC at Smithfield: 12:00pm to 7:00pm, Monday through Thursday
Tax Forms 1098-T
1098-T FORMS are typically mailed by the end of January each year
The 1098-T form is used to report information about students to the IRS as required by the Taxpayer Relief Act of 1997. This form is informational only, and provides the dollar amount of cash, check, and credit card payments made for tuition in the current tax year. The form also contains information about eligibility for federal income educational tax credits.
If a 1098-T form is not received in the mail by February 15th of the current tax year, contact the college 1098-T coordinator Paula Maguire Tremo at 757-825-3800, or by e-mail: email@example.com. Your message should include your full name, your student EMPLID number and any specific questions you have regarding your 1098-T.