The Paul D. Camp Community College Foundation Board is pleased to announce the naming of new officers for the Board. They are:
- John Mann III; Dominion Surry Power Station (Board President)
- Herbert W. DeGroft, Smithfield (Board Vice President)
- J.R. Boyce; Boyce, Spady & Moore PLC, Suffolk (Board Treasurer)
- William Gwaltney, Jr.; Indika Farms, Windsor (Immediate Past Board President)
Also, the following business and community leaders have been named to the board:
- Fred Quayle. Mr. Quayle is a former Virginia state senator and retired lawyer. He resides in Suffolk.
- Roseland Worrell. Ms. Worrell is executive director of the Meals on Wheels program, which serves Suffolk and Isle of Wight County. She resides in Suffolk.
- Dr. Patsy Joyner. Dr. Joyner is a well-known community leader and formerly served as vice president for institutional advancement at the college. She retired in January 2012 and resides in Courtland.
- Cass Camp. Mr. Camp owns the local land surveying firm, S.V. Camp III & Associates, Inc. He resides in Courtland.
- Michael Clark Mr. Clark is vice president and general manager of WLQM AM-FM. He is also the current chair of the President of the Franklin-Southampton Chamber of Commerce. He resides in Courtland.
- Robert H. Powell. Mr. Powell is an attorney with the firm Kaufman and Canoles. He is a resident of Virginia Beach.
Additional continuing members of the Foundation Board are:
- J.P. Bain Jr.; Bain Peanuts, Ivor
- Dr. L.D. Britt; Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk
- R.M. Felts; R.M. Felts Packing Company, Ivor
- Frank E. Hall; Hallwood Enterprises, Inc., Smithfield
- Glenn B. Rawlings; Rawlings Mechanical, Courtland
- Tim Schellpeper; Smithfield Packing Company
- Lynda Updike, Newsoms
- Philoron Wright; Southampton Memorial Hospital, Franklin
The Paul D. Camp Community College Foundation is a nonprofit foundation, which secures voluntary support and manages, invests, and expends such funds for the benefit of the college. Members of the PDCCC Foundation board of directors represent Isle of Wight and Southampton counties and the cities of Franklin and Suffolk. These community leaders volunteer their expertise and service on behalf of the college and community.
For more information, contact Foundation Board Secretary and Executive Director Felicia Blow at 757.569.6791 or via email at email@example.com.