Chancellor’s College Success Coach Initiative: S.T.E.P.S.
Students Transitioning through Education Programs Successfully proudly presents Tuesday Talks.
Presented by Laura Clark
Join these informal conversations to plug in at Paul D. Camp Community College.
Relevant, engaging topics are designed with the busy students in mind.
Please join the conversation! Sessions are open to everyone.
Franklin Campus – Room 124
Time: All sessions offered from 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm
|May 31, 2016||Time Management 101|
|June 7, 2016||What Is A College Credit Anyway?|
|June 14, 2016||Financial Aid Q & A
Presented by Ms. Teresa Harrison,
Financial Aid Coordinator
|June 21, 2016||Q & A Session|
|June 28, 2016||Decision Making Matters|
|July 5, 2016||Campus Resources|
|July 12, 2016||Taming the Stress|
|July 19, 2016||Test Taking: Show What You Know|
|July 26, 2016||Summer Sound Off: Q & A Session|
For more information on the sessions offered,
view the postings around campus or contact
Laura Clark, College Success Coach – Franklin Campus
Office: Admissions – Room 126E
Tuesday Talks Useful Docs
- Semester at a glance planner Summer 2016
- What is a College Credit Anyway
- Did You Know?
- Add an Hour to Your Day Time Tracking
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Lose the Stress Its the Key to Your Success
- Money Management Basics
- Test Taking How to Demonstrate your Knowledge
- Time Management Calculator
- Time Management Personal Time Planner
- What to Expect from Your Academic Advisor
- Working with Professors and Instructors
- Keys to Success in College