Chancellor’s College Success Coach Initiative: S.T.E.P.S.
Students Transitioning through Education Programs Successfully proudly presents Tuesday Talks.
Presented by Laura Clark
Join these informal conversations to plug in at Paul D. Camp Community College.
Relevant, engaging topics are designed with the busy students in mind.
Please join the conversation! Sessions are open to everyone.
Franklin Campus – Room 124
Time: All sessions offered from 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm
|January 17, 2017||Keys to Success in College|
|January 24, 2017||Time Management 101|
|January 31, 2017||Working with Professors and Instructors|
|February 7, 2017||Procrastination: It’s about Time|
|February 14, 2017||Scholarships: Help with the Application Process|
|February 21, 2017||Test Taking: Showing What You Know|
|February 28, 2017||Party Smart|
|March 7, 2017||Spring Break- No Session|
|March 14, 2017||Q & A with Financial Aid with Ms. Teresa Harrison|
|March 21, 2017||Add an Hour to Your Day|
|March 28, 2017||What’s Next? Transfer Planning Tips|
|April 4, 2017||Getting Ready To Register|
|April 11, 2017||Networking for Success with Ms. Sherri Ward|
|April 18, 2017||Q & A: A Semester in Review|
|April 25, 2017||Pre Exam Jam|
For more information on the sessions offered,
view the postings around campus or contact
Laura Clark, College Success Coach – Franklin Campus
Office: Admissions – Room 126E
Tuesday Talks Useful Docs
- Semester at a glance planner Fall 2016
- What is a College Credit Anyway
- Did You Know?
- Add an Hour to Your Day Time Tracking
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Lose the Stress Its the Key to Your Success
- Money Management Basics
- Test Taking How to Demonstrate your Knowledge
- Time Management Calculator
- Time Management Personal Time Planner
- What to Expect from Your Academic Advisor
- Working with Professors and Instructors
- Keys to Success in College