Chancellor’s College Success Coach Initiative: S.T.E.P.S.
Students Transitioning through Education Programs Successfully proudly presents Tuesday Talks.
Presented by Laura Clark
Join these informal conversations to plug in at Paul D. Camp Community College.
Relevant, engaging topics are designed with the busy students in mind.
Please join the conversation! Sessions are open to everyone.
Franklin Campus – Room 124
Time: All sessions offered from 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm
|August 30, 2016||Getting on Track: Time Management 101|
|September 6, 2016||Scholarships: Help With The Application Process|
|September 13, 2016||Blackboard: User Tips and Tricks with Mr. Zak Wade|
|September 20, 2016||Balancing Act: Getting Your Priorities Straight|
|September 27, 2016||What is I-Grad? With Ms. Teresa Harrison|
|October 4, 2016||Jeopardy: Academic Policies That Matter|
|October 11, 2016||Test Taking: Demonstrating Your Knowledge|
|October 18, 2016||Q & A Session|
|October 25, 2016||Add An Hour To Your Day: Time Management 102|
|November 1, 2016||Getting Ready To Register with Ms. Sherri Ward|
|November 8, 2016||Money Management: Stretch Those Dollars|
|November 15, 2016||Party Smart: Alcohol Awareness|
|November 29, 2016||Q & A with Financial Aid with Ms. Teresa Harrison|
|December 6, 2016||Pre-Exam Jam|
For more information on the sessions offered,
view the postings around campus or contact
Laura Clark, College Success Coach – Franklin Campus
Office: Admissions – Room 126E
Tuesday Talks Useful Docs
- Semester at a glance planner Fall 2016
- What is a College Credit Anyway
- Did You Know?
- Add an Hour to Your Day Time Tracking
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Lose the Stress Its the Key to Your Success
- Money Management Basics
- Test Taking How to Demonstrate your Knowledge
- Time Management Calculator
- Time Management Personal Time Planner
- What to Expect from Your Academic Advisor
- Working with Professors and Instructors
- Keys to Success in College