Chancellor’s College Success Coach Initiative: S.T.E.P.S.
Students Transitioning through Education Programs Successfully proudly presents Tuesday Talks.
Presented by Laura Clark
Join these informal conversations to plug in at Paul D. Camp Community College.
Relevant, engaging topics are designed with the busy students in mind.
Please join the conversation! Sessions are open to everyone.
Franklin Campus – Room 124
Time: All sessions offered from 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm
|September 1, 2015||Planning For Success|
|September 8, 2015||Scholarships:
Help With The Application Process
|September 15, 2015||Jeopardy:
Academic Policies That Matter
|September 22, 2015||Financial Aid Q&A|
|September 29, 2015||Getting on Track:
Time Management 101
|October 6, 2015||Balancing Act:
Getting Your Priorities Straight
|October 13, 2015||Test Taking:
Demonstrating Your Knowledge
|October 20, 2015||Q & A Session|
|October 27, 2015||Money Management:
Stretch Those Dollars
|November 3, 2015||What To Expect From Your Program Advisor:
Getting Ready To Register
|November 10, 2015||Add An Hour To Your Day:
Time Management 102
|November 17, 2015||Party Smart:
|December 1, 2015||Q & A Session|
|December 8, 2015||Pre-Exam Jam|
For more information on the sessions offered,
view the postings around campus or contact
Laura Clark, College Success Coach – Franklin Campus
Office: Admissions – Room 126E
Tuesday Talks Useful Docs
- Semester at a glance planner Summer 2015
- Semester at a glance planner Fall 2015
- What is a College Credit Anyway
- Did You Know?
- Add an Hour to Your Day Time Tracking
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Lose the Stress Its the Key to Your Success
- Money Management Basics
- Test Taking How to Demonstrate your Knowledge
- Time Management Calculator
- Time Management Personal Time Planner
- What to Expect from Your Academic Advisor
- Working with Professors and Instructors
- Keys to Success in College