Chancellor’s College Success Coach Initiative: S.T.E.P.S.
Students Transitioning through Education Programs Successfully proudly presents Tuesday Talks.
Presented by Laura Clark
Join these informal conversations to plug in at Paul D. Camp Community College.
Relevant, engaging topics are designed with the busy students in mind.
Please join the conversation! Sessions are open to everyone.
Franklin Campus – Room 124
Time: All sessions offered from 12:00 pm – 12:30 pm
|May 19, 2015||What Is A College Credit Anyway?|
|May 26, 2015||Time Management 101|
|June 2, 2015||Decision Making Matters
Presented by Ms. Sherri Ward, Academic Advisor
|June 9, 2015||Blackboard Tips And Tricks
Presented by Mr. Zak Wade, Distance Education Specialist
|June 16, 2015||Increase Your Success! Get Involved
Presented by Mr. Eric Benton, Student Activities Coordinator and SGA
|June 23, 2015||Financial Aid Q & A
Presented by Ms. Teresa Harrison, Financial Aid Coordinator
|June 30, 2015||Campus Resources|
|July 9, 2015||Q & A Session|
|July 14, 2015||Test Taking: Show What You Know|
|July 21, 2015||Summer Sound Off: Q&A Session|
For more information on the sessions offered,
view the postings around campus or contact
Laura Clark, College Success Coach – Franklin Campus
Office: Admissions – Room 126E
Tuesday Talks Useful Docs
- Semester at a glance planner Summer 2015
- Semester at a glance planner Fall 2015
- What is a College Credit Anyway
- Did You Know?
- Add an Hour to Your Day Time Tracking
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Lose the Stress Its the Key to Your Success
- Money Management Basics
- Test Taking How to Demonstrate your Knowledge
- Time Management Calculator
- Time Management Personal Time Planner
- What to Expect from Your Academic Advisor
- Working with Professors and Instructors
- Keys to Success in College