9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
You + FAFSA = Money for College!
What is Super Saturday?
- FREE, PROFESSIONAL, one-on-one assistance completing
the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Financial aid presentations on the basics of federal and
- Chance to win a $100 book scholarship
- Annual VASFAA community service project
Who should attend?
Parents, high school, college and adult students who plan to
attend college during the 2013-2014 academic year
What to bring to Super Saturday (students & parents/spouses)
- U.S. Department of Education Personal Identification Number
(PIN) for you and your parent. Save time and apply for a PIN in
advance at www.pin.ed.gov. You may also get one in real-time
when you fill out the online FAFSA.
- Social Security numbers for you and your parents/spouse
- Driver’s license (if available)
- 2012 federal income records, including income tax return and
W-2 forms (if 2012 are not available, you can bring most recent)
- 2012 untaxed income records
- Current bank statements, business and investment mortgage
information, business and farm records, stock, bond, and other
- Alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
Sponsored by the Virginia Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators and funded in part by the College Access Challenge Grant Program
100 North College Drive, Franklin, VA 23851
Suffolk Hobbs Campus:
271 Kenyon Road, Suffolk, VA 23434 (Rooms 103/106)
Anthony J. Everett
For more information and other locations, visit www.vasfaa.org