Need Money For College?
Come join us Saturday, February 4, 2017
Windsor High School
24 Church Street Windsor, VA 23487
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
What is Super Saturday?
- FREE assistance completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Financial aid presentations
Who should attend?
High school, college, and adult students who plan to attend college during the 2017 – 2018 academic year
What Should You Bring?
- U.S. Department of Education FSA ID and Password (Available from http://fsaid.ed.gov/npas/index.htm)
- Driver’s License and Social Security Numbers
- 2015 Federal Income Tax Returns – OR – 2015 W-2 Forms
- 2015 Family’s untaxed income records
- Family’s current bank statements and current investment records
- Alien registration card (if not a U.S. citizen)
- Participants under 24 years of age will need to have a parent present and parent’s 2015 tax information.
No Appointment Necessary!
If you have any questions, please feel free to email: email@example.com.
Sponsored by Paul D. Camp Community College’s High School Career Coach Program and Financial Aid Department in partnership with Windsor High School and Isle of Wight County Schools.