Class Number: MANF 8014
Days/Dates: September 8, 9 and 10, 2015
Class Times: 5 – 10 p.m.
Location: PDCCC Hobbs Suffolk Campus, Room TBD
*$50 CenterPoint Scholarships available (see below How To Apply for Scholarship)
Paul D. Camp Community College’s Division of Workforce Development offers this non-credit Forklift, Clamp Truck and Reach Truck Operator Certificate course to enhance your chance for employment in this growing industry. You will learn OSHA safety procedures and participate in forklift, clamp truck and reach truck driving drills. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a Forklift Operator Certificate, Clamp Truck Certificate, Reach Truck Certificate and OSHA Safety certificate. (Tuesday’s class meets in classroom on Hobbs Campus, Wed. and Thurs.’s classes meet at Amadas Industries Warehouse on Kenyon Road, Suffolk)
How to Register for Workforce Class (follow directions for Noncredit Course)
How to Apply for CenterPoint Scholarships (must have GED or High School Diploma):
- Go to http://www.pdc.edu/financial-aid/scholarships/
- Click Apply Here
- Click Register to create an account with username and password.
- Once you create an account, apply for scholarship by completing online Scholarship application.
- On the application, select PDCCC Scholarship
- On the application, choose the PDCCC campus you will be attending.
- On the application, beside Name of Scholarship for Which You Are Applying put CenterPoint Scholarship
- On the application beside Major Course of Study put Forklift Operator class
For additional information or questions, call the Workforce Office at 757.569.6050 or send an email to email@example.com.