Regional Workforce Development Center
This 33,000 square-foot facility provides
- Flexible training space: Each of four training rooms can seat 20-24 participants in a variety of arrangements designed to meet various training needs. Two rooms share a moveable partition that allows for a larger area to accommodate 40-50 participants. Large screen projection for computer and video images I available throughout the Center.
- Computer labs: Two computer-training labs equipped with high-speed Internet connections, compressed video capabilities and distance education will accommodate 20 participants each. A nine-station open computer lab is available for small group and individual activities.
- Multi-purpose space: The Conference Hall is a 6,800 square-foot facility that can be subdivided into two separate areas. Accessible to large equipment for training needs and trade shows, the full room will seat 30-325 at banquet rounds and 625 in moveable theater-style seating. Seating capacity is based on room arrangement to accommodate special needs, such as a speaker’s platform.
- Technology Theater: This semicircular, tiered theater accommodates 124 participants at fixed tabletops wired for data, power and microphones. A full duplex audio conferencing system is available.
- Executive Conference Room: Providing organizations with an upscale business meeting setting at a get-away location, the room features comfortable seating, a board-style table, teleconference capability, and ceiling-mounted projector.
- Warming Kitchen: the warming kitchen is available to provide service to the Conference Hall, Training Rooms, and Executive Conference Room. Reservations are required through the Workforce Development office.
- Technology: State of the art Information Technology and Audio-visual services.