Paul D. Camp Community College is holding its Sixth Annual Literary Festival Poetry Contest!
Deadline for submissions: April 10, 2015, by 5 p.m.
All PDCCC students are invited to submit up to two poems for the contest.
Literary Festival Poetry Prizes include:
2nd Place – $15
3rd Place- $10
All entries must be submitted following these guidelines:
- Must be typed on 8 ½ x 11-inch white paper, with the title of the poem at the top of the page.
- Each poem must be original.
- Poems cannot exceed 100 lines
- All entries must not have been published in any form
- All entries must include a title page with the author’s full name, area code and phone number, mailing address, and PDCCC e-mail. Do not place your name on the page with the poem.
- Entries must be submitted to me at email@example.com. No faxed or hard copies of poems will be accepted.
Winners will be notified and required to read their poems during the Paul D. Camp Community College Literary Festival on Friday, April 24, 2015. The event is sponsored by the PDCCC Literary Club.
For more information, contact Ms. Jacobs at firstname.lastname@example.org or 757.925.6331.