CAMPUS SECURITY/SAFETY ALERTS
No active alerts.
TERRORISM THREAT LEVEL
No credible terrorist threat.
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE NUMBERS
Fire-Police-Emergency Medical Services
9-911 FROM COLLEGE TELEPHONE
911 FROM PERSONAL DEVICE
College Security Force Locations
Franklin Campus Room 130D
Hobbs Campus Room 107C
Receive Alerts about College Closings and Emergencies
Receive PDCCC emergency notifications through your cell phone and/or email. Sign up now at PDCCC Alert.
PDCCC’s Title IX Coordinators are:
- Phillip Bradshaw, Operations Manager,
Room 106 Franklin Campus, 757-569-6744
- Trina Jones, Dean of Student Services,
Deputy Title IX Coordinator,
Room 126G Franklin Campus, 757-569-6720.
Are you prepared for an emergency? Find out what you should do:
- Emergency Procedures
- Active Threat
- Emergency Procedure for Active Shooter Threat
- Telephone Bomb Threat Checklist
- Emergency Preparedness
- Hazard Communication Plan
- Recognizing and Responding to Students in Distress
- Campus Security Data Analysis Cutting Tool