CAMPUS SAFETY ALERTS
No active alerts.
TERRORISM THREAT LEVEL
No credible terrorist threat.
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE NUMBERS
Fire-Police-Emergency Medical Services
9-911 FROM COLLEGE TELEPHONE
911 FROM PERSONAL DEVICE
College Safety Force Locations
Franklin Campus Room 138
Hobbs Campus Room 107C
Receive Alerts about College Closings and Emergencies
Receive PDCCC emergency notifications through your cell phone and/or email. Sign up now at PDCCC Alert.
Employees, full and part-time, are required to report all incidents of Sexual Misconduct to a Title IX Coordinator.
PDCCC’s Title IX Coordinators are:
- Trina Jones, Dean of Student Services,
Title IX Coordinator,
Room 126G Franklin Campus, 757-569-6720.
- Rachel Beale, Human Resources Director,
Deputy Title IX Coordinator,
Room 104 Franklin Campus, 757-569-6791
If a student or other individual reports and incident to an employee, employees should:
Are you prepared for an emergency? Find out what you should do:
- Emergency Procedures
- Active Threat
- Emergency Procedure for Active Shooter Threat
- Telephone Bomb Threat Checklist
- Emergency Preparedness
- Hazard Communication Plan
- Recognizing and Responding to Students in Distress
- Campus Security Data Analysis Cutting Tool