At Paul D. Camp Community College, we are committed …
- To Diversity – Each person is important. We appreciate the diversity of our student body and college employees. We seek to understand and respect one another.
- To Teaching and Learning – Faculty, staff and students bring knowledge, skills and abilities to the institution. We encourage everyone to develop to their full potential in order to live responsible and productive lives.
- To Teamwork – We accomplish more by working together. Collaboration is an organizational priority for faculty and staff and a learning expectation for students.
- To Access and Service – We strive to remove obstacles that threaten student success. We challenge students to do the same in their communities through service to others.
- To Excellence and Continuous Improvement – We expect each student and college employee to uphold the standards of quality identified for their academic plan or administrative unit with integrity. We evaluate student outcomes and other measures of institutional and individual effectiveness to continuously improve performance, programs and services.
- To Innovation – We encourage each other to try new ways to address challenges and fulfill the college’s mission.
- To Community – We work with our community to achieve common goals related to education, economic development, and civic engagement.