APPLY FOR ADMISSION
- Complete an application online at http://apply.vccs.edu or pick up an application from the Office of Admissions. There is no application fee.
APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID
- Complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov. Paul D. Camp Community College’s school code is 009159.
SCHEDULE A PLACEMENT TEST if you meet any of the following criteria:
- You graduated high school less than 5 years ago and do not have at least a 2.7 high school GPA;
- You have been out of high school for more than 5 years and have never taken college level English or Math;
- You do not have a qualifying SAT or ACT score (see counselor/advisor for requirements);
- You do not have qualifying GED Math/English score (see counselor/advisor for requirements);
- You completed developmental coursework more than 5 years ago.
ORDER TRANSCRIPTS and/or Score Reports (if applicable)
- Order official high school transcripts and transcripts from any other colleges/universities attended and send to PDCCC, 100 N. College Drive, Franklin, VA 23851.
- Provide official SAT, ACT, or GED scores to Office of Admissions.
- Any transferrable credit will be evaluated and posted to your PDCCC academic record.
MEET WITH A COUNSELOR OR ADVISOR
- A counselor or advisor will discuss your test results and any other entrance requirements (bring your high school transcript) and provide assistance with course scheduling and setting up your first semester courses. Register for classes in person or online at MyPDCCC.
PAY FOR YOUR CLASSES (PDCCC is very affordable!)
- Pay tuition and fees by the deadline. Pay in person at the Cashier’s Office on Franklin or Suffolk Campus. Pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) online through MyPDCCC.
ATTEND NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION
- New Student Orientation takes place on Franklin and Suffolk Campuses in January and August.
- Obtain your student identification card and memorize your student ID number.