[Skip to Content]
PDCCC on Instagram
PDCCC on Flickr
PDCCC's YouTube Channel
PDCCC's Twitter Feed
PDCCC's Linkedin Page
Follow us on Facebook
Apply Here

College Catalog: Student Records: Change of Name, Curriculum, and/or Address

Students must report changes, such as name, address, phone number or curriculum to the Office of Admissions and Records by completing a Change of Student Information form.