How to Create an Account for Students
- Open browser
- Search for Microsoft Live Account (https://signup.live.com)
- Fill in all information (example below of what screen looks like)
- When you get to the section for the Microsoft account name, enter the email address that you wish to use. It is suggested that you use your VCCS email account. If you are unsure of the account name, go to myPDCCC , your college email account name is located next to the Gmail icon.
- Once created, you will be asked to verify your email account. Allow it to send to your student email, go to the email to verify the account.
- You now have a Microsoft Account that you would use to access your SkyDrive or the Windows Apps Store.