- EMT Application (For those just starting in EMS…)
- ALS Program Application (For current EMTs only; Includes test points at each ALS level)
- Current EMS Certification Classes
- CE Classes and Open Lab Sessions
- EMS Student Resources
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Paul D. Camp Community College EMS Programs offer the following credentials:
- BLS (Formerly known as CPR for Healthcare Providers)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- PHTLS (Prehospital Trauma Life Support)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Career Studies Certificate
- Advanced EMT (AEMT) Career Studies Certificate
- Paramedic – Anticipated roll-out of the new paramedic Associate in Applied Science curriculum: Spring 2019 — Stay tuned!!
Need Help? Please contact the EMS Program Director, Paul Ruppert at email@example.com or 757-925-6325.
For additional information and links to other Health Sciences programs, please visit: www.pdc.edu/nursing-allied-health/emergency-medical-services/