Paul D. Camp Community College is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Institution of Higher Education. Women, minorities, and the disabled are encouraged to apply. Anyone needing accommodations for disabilities should contact the Human Resource Office at 757.569.6791.
A criminal history background check will be required for all new employees.
- Full Time Administrative Faculty— No Applications at this time
- Full-time Teaching Faculty— Accepting Applications
- Adjunct-Part Time Faculty— Accepting Applications
Paul D. Camp Community College seeks enthusiastic, qualified individuals to teach day and/or evening classes. Applications are being accepted for part-time faculty positions at all campus locations.
- Adjunct Faculty – English
- Adjunct Faculty – Administrative Support Technology
- Adjunct Faculty – Logistics Management
- Adjunct Faculty – EMS Intermediate
- Adjunct Faculty – Early Childhood Education
- Adjunct Faculty – Art
- Adjunct Faculty – Administration of Justice
- Adjunct Faculty – Emergency Medical Technician (Basic)
- Adjunct Faculty – Biology (High School Dual Enrollment)
- Adjunct Faculty – Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
- Adjunct Faculty – Computer Skills Instructor
- Adjunct Faculty – Welding
- Adjunct Faculty – Music
- Adjunct Faculty – Health and Physical Education
- Adjunct Faculty – History
- Adjunct Faculty – Electronics
- Adjunct Faculty – Nursing
- Adjunct Faculty – Psychology (High School Dual Enrollment)
- Adjunct Faculty – Medical Coding and Health Information Management
- Adjunct Faculty – Emergency Medical Services/EMT Instructor
- Adjunct Faculty – Motorcycle Safety Foundation Rider Coach/Basic Rider
- Full-time Classified— Accepting Applications
- Part-time Wage— No Applications at this time
Paul D. Camp Community College is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or against otherwise qualified persons with disabilities, or other non-merit factors in its programs and activities.
Paul D. Camp Community College currently only accepts online applications for employment. To submit an online application for employment visit virginiajobs.peopleadmin.com/. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Complete application packages require an online application and all supporting documentation and/or attachments (such as: a cover letter, resume, personal copies of all college transcripts, and professional references with current contact information) to be submitted before the closing deadline of the vacancy advertisement. Incomplete application packages will not be accepted. Faxed, e-mailed, or hardcopy/paper applications or documentation will not be accepted. Criminal history and other background checks will be required of all candidates recommended for hire. Satisfactory reference and background checks are a condition of employment. PDCCC is an AA/EEO/ADA compliant Institution.