How To For PDCCC Outlook Signatures
- Highlight and copy the information below. You will change it to reflect your personal information in your signature.
Paul D. Camp Community College
College address (do not use POB)
email| (O) 757-555-5555 |(F) 555-5555| (C) 555-5555
QEP at PDC “15 to FINISH: Your TICKET to SUCCESS!”
- Open and log into Outlook
- Open a New Email
- Select Signature, Signatures
- Select your current work signature and delete it.
- Select New
- Give it a name EX: Work . Click OK
- Click inside the area for the signature, press your Enter key a couple of times. This will allow room between the body of your emails and your signature in your documents.
- With the cursor sitting where you would like for the signature to start, right click with your mouse and Paste. You may also use CTRL + V to paste.
- Change the information to be your personal info.
- Click Save
- Create the Reply signature (if you have one, delete it)
- Select New
- Give it a name EX: Replies
- In the Signature area, come down two spaces
- Change the font to Calibri, size 11
- Key your name
- Key your title and phone number
- Save the reply signature
- At the top right of the screen, select which signatures will be used with new messages and replies/forwards.
- SAVE and click OK. The signatures will be applied with the next emails.
Franklin: 100 N College Dr, Franklin VA 23851-2422
Suffolk: 271 Kenyon Road, Suffolk VA 23434-7450
PDCCC at Smithfield: 253 James Street, Smithfield VA 23430-1115