This Scholarship is available for Fall Semester Only
The Nellie C. White Business Scholarship was established to honor the memory of Mrs. Nellie C. White. Mrs. White was born into a farming family in Hertford, North Carolina. She and her husband Charles White fearlessly endeavored into car sales at a young age. Businesswomen like Nellie White are rare. She had an innate business sense and a quick mind. In addition to her natural business inclination, she believed in hard work, dedication, and pursuing your dreams no matter what. Recipients of this scholarship should be just as boldly dedicated to pursuing their dreams as Mrs. Nellie C. White was. Her success, as well as the success of Starr Motors is testament to this way of thinking and approach to business.
The Nellie White Business Scholarship will be available for tuition, books, and other legitimate school needs for students.
- Available to a new or returning Paul D. Camp Community College student
- Applicant must be pursuing an Associates in Arts & Science Degree in Business Administration with plans to matriculate to a 4-year institution
- Applicants must maintain a GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Two letters of recommendation must be attached to application
- Submissions must include a 300-word essay stating how this scholarship would help the student to pursue their goals and why that is important to the applicant.