Sponsored by the Rotary Clubs of Franklin, Smithfield, North Suffolk and Suffolk
This Scholarship is available for Fall Semester Only
The Rotary motto of “Service Above Self” conveys the humanitarian spirit of the organization’s more than 1.2 million members. Rotary is characterized worldwide with a strong fellowship and relevant/meaningful community service projects. Rotary’s programs for students and youth have been proven to truly change lives.
The Rotary Club of Western Hampton Roads consists of the Franklin, Smithfield, North Suffolk and Suffolk Clubs. They have combined efforts to help PDCCC reach the mission of providing diverse learning opportunities to enhance the quality of life for students and the community. This scholarship will help a student pursue a wide array of educational opportunities and workforce training to include: Associate degrees, career studies certificates in transfer and career/technical programs; credit and non-credit workforce services; and training for businesses and industries.
- Available to new or returning students at Paul D. Camp Community College.
- Available to residents of the cities of Franklin and Suffolk or the counties of Isle of Wight and Southampton.
- Applicants must have a minimum GPA of 2.75
- Applicants must submit a brief essay about on their personal history of community service.
- Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation.
The PDCCC Scholarship Committee makes the selection