Types of Payments

If you are not receiving any grants, or need additional assistance you may be interested in looking into one of the options below.

Third Party Payments
Because of our commitment to providing a debt-free education, Paul D. Camp Community College does not certify loans or participate in the Stafford Loan Program.  Please see our Tuition Payment Plan below.

Students may also wish to apply to Opportunity Inc, an agency that provides Workforce Initiative Act funds.  Be aware that you must have already applied for the FAFSA and sign a release form so that the Financial Aid Office can provide your award information.  Other terms apply.  Call 757.569.6082 for more details.

Students who have paid into a Virginia 529 Pre-paid College Savings Account should call 757.569.6715 to use their funds. The link to Virginia 529.

The Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) program is a federal program established under the Trade Act of 1974, as amended. The TAA Program provides aid to workers who lose their jobs or whose hours of work and wages are reduced as a result of increased imports.

Our goal is to successfully transition students back into the workforce through short-term training.

Preference will be given to students seeking training in short-term certificate programs.

Continuing education/workforce programs as well as credit courses are encouraged.

Tuition Payment Plan
To help meet your educational expenses, Paul D. Camp Community College is pleased to offer a monthly e-Cashier tuition payment plan through TMS.