Apply for Admission
- If you attended PDCCC in the past and it has been more than 3 years you will need to reapply for admissions. Your completed application will indicate your Student ID number, and MyPDCCC username. Make sure to keep this information handy.
- Use temporary password within 30 days of applying, else follow directions on webpage.
Log into MyPDCCC to set up student email
Apply with the Department of Veteran Affairs at www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/vonapp
- Print a copy of the confirmation number once you have applied
- The VA will send you a Certificate of Eligibility in 4-6weeks.
- Provide copy of these documents and your DD-214 to PDCCC Certifying Official
If you have used your benefits elsewhere:
- You will need to notify the VA of your new school. This can be completed at: www.ebenefits.va.gov/ebenefits/vonapp (22-1995 for Veteran, or 22-5495 for dependent)
- Provide confirmation number to VA certifying Official
Submit the following to Admissions within 2 semesters:
- GED/High School, College, & Military Transcripts
Apply for Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Apply online for Federal Pell Grant at – www.fafsa.gov (our school code is 009159)
- Please note: The federal government does an initial review for eligibility. ONLY AFTER the PDCCC FINANCIAL AID REVIEW, and completion of any required paperwork, is a financial aid award made.
- Federal aid requires a high school diploma or GED.
- Award updates are provided via PDCCC student email.
Each Semester you will be required to submit:
- Copy of class Schedule
- Copy of Advisement Transcript
You must contact the VA Certifying Official immediately if you Drop or Withdraw from a class(es).