VA Policies

Office of Military and Veteran Services (OMVS) provides veterans with information on their educational benefits on entitlement programs such as the Post-9/11 GI Bill.

Every semester, veterans using or wanting to use educational benefits must fill out an online certification Veterans Enrollment Request Form (VERF) after completing the enrollment process. To maintain your educational benefits in good standing with the Department of Veterans Affairs, you must immediately inform a campus Vet Success Advisor if you:

  • drop, add or audit classes
  • stop attending classes
  • have a class canceled
  • withdraw or are withdrawn from classes or the College
  • are unable to attend classes or
  • make any changes to your enrollment status

We recommend that you meet with one of our campus Vet Success Advisors for more information.