It’s Easy to Enroll in Classes
- PDCCC offers a variety of classes.
- You may enroll in face-to-face, online, and hybrid courses.
12 credits hours= full-time
- You must be enrolled in at least 12 credits to be considered a full-time enrolled student
But, what exactly is a credit hour?
- 1 credit = 1 hour class time per week
- 3 credits = 3 hours class time per week
One credit consists of about one hour of class time per week.
A student who is taking a three-hour course can expect to be in class about three hours per week.
NOTE: Courses with a lab such as sciences or accounting, etc. may have additional time requirements.
The Story of “Pre-requisites” (What the heck is that?!)
- To be allowed to take some classes, you must complete prerequisite courses
- Our counselors can help you know the requirements for each course
- The next consideration to enhance your success as a first semester student is to enroll in a SDV 100 or SDV 108 class.
College Survival Course
- You’ll love our survival course!
- Classes provide great information about college services and resources
- You’ll get tips and tools to help you
- You should take one in the first semester, if possible, or within the first 15 credits of college classes
- Like surfing the net…? Take Classes for Paul D. Camp over the computer…or maybe a combination
- It’s convenient and very flexible
More Tools You Can Use!
- Talk with your professor
- Sit in front of the class.
- Get learning Lab, tutoring
These are free services to you…but sign up early!