Show Me the Money!
- All students are highly encouraged to apply for federal student financial aid that includes grants, scholarships, and work-study.
- Student financial aid is based upon financial need, class enrollment, class attendance, and standards of academic progress. Students receiving financial must maintain certain grade point averages and financial aid awards are sometimes adjusted if you withdraw from classes. Students are encouraged to discuss enrollment changes being considered with the financial aid office before taking action.
Federal Financial Aid Programs Grants and Work study
- To apply, you need to complete a Federal Student Application for Free Financial Aid, better known as FAFSA.
Scholarships and Grants
- Scholarships and grants are funds given to help with college expenses that do not have to be paid back. What is better than free money?
- Funds received through grants and scholarships do not have to be paid back.