The Higher Education Opportunity Act (HEAO) was enacted in 2008 and reauthorized the Higher Education Act of 1965. The HEOA contains numerous federal reporting and disclosure requirements from various administrative areas of institutions of higher education.
This page is intended to make this information readily available to current and future students as well as community members.
General PDCCC Information
Privacy of Student Records Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
Cost of Attendance
Net Price Calculator
Student Code of Conduct
Computer Use and File Sharing Policies
Copyright Infringement Policy
Refund Policy for Credit Offerings
Withdrawing from the College
- PDCCC’s online class schedule can be used to search course sections for the current and past academic terms.
- PDCCC’s students can locate textbook and required course materials through the PDCCC Bookstore.
- Textbook Purchase with Financial Aid
- The online class schedule can be used to find the name of the instructor teaching courses for a given semester.
- Each program of study identifies the lead faculty for the program.
- A listing of PDCCC staff and faculty can be access through the PDCCC Employee Directory.
Student Financial Assistance
- Financial Aid Application Procedures
- Eligibility Criteria,
- Student Loan Information
Health and Safety
- Find out if you are eligible to vote and obtain a Virginia resident Voter Registration Application or Absentee Ballot: State Board of Elections.
- Deadline for Registering to Vote: Voter registration in Virginia is closed for the twenty-nine (29) days before an election.
- For more information concerning registering to vote or registration to vote by absentee ballot in your home state, please select your state from the U.S. Election Assistance Commission Website.
- To register to vote and cast your absentee ballot from overseas, visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program website.