Below are the Information Packets and an Electronic Application Forms. By entering the two digits electronically on the application, you are also stating that you have read the information packet and agree to abide by the requirements specified.
Prior to filling out an application, please refer to the program packet, listed below. There are required documents that must be provided to the Nursing and Allied Health programs before you can be considered for admission.
Attention applicants: You will need to provide a copy of your official transcripts from high school or GED, college, university or trade school for each program you are applying to; even if you applied to our programs in the past.
Please note: the Nursing and Allied Health Department will no longer be pulling old transcripts from previous files/programs.
We appreciate your continued interest in our programs, however, due to our limited resources, we ask that you provide new transcripts when you apply to other programs. Transcripts are required for admission.
Nursing & Allied Health Information/Program Packets
- Registered Nursing Program Information Packet
- Practical Nursing Program Information Packet
- Medication Aide Information Packet
- Nurse Aide Information Packet
- EMS Intermediate Information Packet
- EMT Emergency Medical Technician Information Packet
- Pharmacy Tech Information Packet
- Phlebotomy Information Packet
- Registered Nursing Program Application Form
- Practical Nursing Program Information Form
- Advanced Placement Nursing Program Application Form
- Medication Aide Application Form
- Nurse Aide Application Form
Each Applicant to the RN, PN, Advanced Placement Nursing Program (Traditional or Weekend) will need to submit a complete
application packet to include:
- A hard copy of your completed and submitted online application
- Official transcripts
- High School
- College or University or Trade School
- 3 Letters of reference; must be professional reference and (must be on the template located online: Nursing Programs Applicant Personal Reference)
- Passing Kaplan Scores; 45 percentile in each category
- A copy of your professional license if applicable
- “Admit One” ticket as proof of attendance at the mandatory advising session offered during the application period
Incomplete application packets will not be accepted or reviewed.
Allied Health Applications