Attention Practical Nursing Applicants
In order to fulfill the requirements of the application process; the following documents are required, and your complete application packet must be hand delivered to the Nursing Department on the Franklin Campus before the application deadline: the first Friday in May (Friday, May 1, 2020); the deadline to take any Nursing Entrance Exam is Friday, April 24, 2020; Camp offers the HESI Entrance Exam.
Applying to the program does not guarantee admission into the program.
After submitting your application; you are advised to immediately complete your FASA: studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
Students who are accepted into the Practical Nursing Program for Fall 2020 will be required to attend a mandatory bootcamp; date to be determined.
- A hard copy of your Practical Nursing application that you submitted online
- A hard copy of your current passing Nursing Entrance Exam scores from: September 2019-4/24/2020 from any Nursing Program Entrance Exam: HESI, ATI TEAS or Kaplan; scores must be national norm for that particular entrance exam; for the HESI Entrance Exam: Practical Nursing Applicants: scoring at least a 76% or above in English Composite Category: which includes: Reading Comprehension and Grammar; 68% or above in Math Category and 60% or above in the Science Composite Category: which includes: Biology, Chemistry and Anatomy and Physiology.
- Official Transcripts
- High School
- Community College (with the exception of Camp Community College)
- University or trade school
- Copy of your professional license if applicable: Certified Nurse Aide, or Medication Aide for example
- Current AHA CPR Certification for Health Care Providers
- Evidence of attendance to the mandatory advising session with Ms. Taylor, Nursing and Allied Health Academic Advisor