Attention Practical Nursing and Registered Nursing Applicants:
The application deadline has been extended!
The deadline to apply to either the PN or RN program is Wednesday, May 15, 2019!
Students who are accepted into the Registered Nursing program for start of Summer 2019 will need to have successfully completed (with a grade of “C” or better) the following courses successfully by the end of the Summer 2019 semester:
- Bio 141
- ENG 111
- PSY 230 or equivalent
- SDV 100 or equivalent
In order to fulfill the requirements of the application process; the following documents are necessary, and your complete Application Packet must be turned into the Nursing Department located on the Franklin Campus, office 136k; the complete application packet needs to be hand delivered prior to the application deadline incomplete application packets will not be considered.
- A hard copy of your PN Application that you submitted online; – the application is fillable and submittable online; the application will go live September 1, 2018, and the deadline to apply is May 15, 2019
- Current (dated Fall 2018 or Spring 2019), Passing HESI Scores, minimum of 70 percentile in each category: English, Science and Math is passing for Nursing Programs: ADN, and PN
- Official Transcripts
- High School
- Community College (except PDCCC)
- Trade School
- Professional License (only if applicable)
- Current AHA CPR Certification for Health Care Providers
- Evidence of attendance in one of the mandatory advising/information sessions held each month during the application period